Do Legal Rights Correlate to Development?
About the AuthorKyrylo Molodyko
Ph.D. in Law, MPA (Harvard), Senior Research Fellow, HSE-Skolkovo Institute for Law and Development;
8 Pokrovsky boulevard, Moscow, 109028, Russia
1. Cingranelli D. & Richards D. CIRI Human Rights Data Project, 32 Human Rights Quarterly 395 (2010).
2. Fatas A. & Mihov I. Policy Volatility, Institutions and Economic Growth, 76(4) INSEAD and CEPR 613 (2005).
3. Kaufmann D. et al. The Worldwide Governance Indicators Methodology and Analytical Issues, World Bank Policy Research Working Paper No. 5430 (September 2010).
4. Rigobon R. & Rodrik D. Rule of Law, Democracy, Openness, and Income: Estimating the Interrelationships, 13(3) The Economics of Transition 533 (2005).
For citation: Molodyko K. Do Legal Rights Correlate to Development?. Russian Law Journal. 2016;4(4):46-61. https://doi.org/10.17589/2309-8678-2016-4-4-46-61
- There are currently no refbacks.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 4.0.